Dental Technology in Fresno
At Mirelez Wellness Dental near Clovis and Madera, we stay current with dental science and adopt the latest in dental technologies so that your experience is more comfortable and enjoyable.
By employing the latest in dental treatments, we hope to provide better care to you and your loved ones. Some of these dental technologies include:
- Intraoral Camera | An intraoral camera helps us take an even better look into your mouth. It also improves our ability to diagnose and provide treatment. Using an intraoral camera, we can more easily show you problem areas in your mouth, as well as improvements.
- Digital X-Ray | You might remember having to bite oddly shaped bits of film to do x-rays of your mouth. If you choose Mirelez Wellness Dental, you no longer have to endure that kind of discomfort. At our practice, we use the Schick 33 digital x-ray machine. The Schick 33 gets x-rays instantaneously. Now when you get an x-ray done, you can look at it with your dentist immediately. The Schick 33 provides greater detail and allows us to sharpen and change the resolution of each image. With our digital x-rays, we can diagnose you even faster and provide even better treatment.
- Air Abrasion | Air abrasion is a dental technology that helps us to remove decay from your teeth safely and effectively, without having to use a dental drill.
- CT Scanner | If we need to get a more detailed picture of your mouth, our team can use our CT Scanner.
- Ozone Generator by Longevity | At our practice, we are proud to offer ozone therapy with our Ozone generator by Longevity. Ozone can neutralize bad cells and kill decay-causing bacteria. Using ozone, we can effectively treat periodontal disease, sterilize infections, and reduce tooth sensitivity.
- Aurora Diode Laser | Our Aurora Diode laser is an advanced soft tissue laser that allows us to perform procedures quickly and accurately, using little to no anesthesia. The Aurora Diode laser is so precise that we can perform soft tissue surgeries with minimal to no bleeding. You’ll also experience a quicker recovery time.
- V2R “GuidedSMILE” | This new system for CT-guided implant surgery allows Dr. Mirelez to utilize the latest technology to give you implants and teeth in a day. This procedure is easier, less expensive, less invasive, and more predictable. The final cosmetic result is stunning and life-changing. Feel free to speak to some of Dr. Mirelez’s patients who have taken advantage of this amazing technology.
These are just some of the excellent and innovative dental technologies we have available at Mirelez Wellness Dental. We want you and your family to have smiles that will last you a lifetime, and with the help of modern dental technology, we hope to help you accomplish this fantastic goal.
Have any questions about the dental technologies we use in Fresno? Contact us today if you are in the area, including Clovis and Madera!